content header
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Men's Underwear Blog
____________________________________________________________________________

Blog Being Reviewed
: Men's Underwear Blog
Reviewed By: Chatty Chicka

____________________________________________________________________________

I've never done this before. In fact, I don't know if it's been done at all on this blog before, so bear with me. I have had a bad taste in my mouth since I did this review, and I just CAN'T let it stand as is. I just can't. You would never take seriously another review I ever did. I was so ashamed I nearly emailed Diva Dee my resignation.

***I hereby retract my review of this blog.***

I must have been on crack the day I reviewed it. It's the only thing that explains my high praise of this abysmal blog. I'll leave my original review, but will make amendments in red.


At First Glance: Icky template, but Oh My Gosh! Men in Underwear!! Lots and LOTS of men in underwear. It's a voyeur's dream.......

At first glance, I have to say, ICK. A "Sales Blog". And for men's underwear? While the men are great looking, the target audience for this type of blog can only be gay men. Who else would give a rat's fuck about men's underwear?


Template/Design: Standard blogger template, but so what? The purpose here is not to titillate your intellect. It's a blog about men's underwear, and where to buy them! And um... sales and promotional things and stuff... Sidebars link to other blogs about What Else? Underwear!! Also, links to underwear stores, of which there seems to be a gazillion. And also, did I mention that there are lots and LOTS of pictures of men in underwear? Like this one. And this one. And oh yeah baby, this one.

You know what? A blog SHOULD titillate your intellect. So, I was sidetracked a bit by the pictures. I've come to my senses and realized what a worthless piece of kangaroo shit this blog is. Forgive me, readers. But I, too, sometimes make mistakes. The template is standard blogger crappola, and I don't see anything on this page that redeems it.


Content: Apparently, there are people out there who want to know about all the latest and greatest men's underwear, and where to go to buy them. Me, I just wanna look at all the boys in panties.... Ok, so they're not panties. Still... yummies.... Who knew that I would heart men's underwear this much?

Oh the shame.... Me? Hearting boys in panties? God help me Jesus, let me live this down. The content of this blog is just as ridiculously inane as the template. BOYS.... IN PANTIES. There's a blockbuster read for ya'... It's crap, CRAP I tell you!

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Baby, I wouldn't change a damn thing...

Baby, I'd delete the motherfucker....

What is the best feature of this blog? Some might say the links to discounts, some might say the terrific TON of information on current sales and promotions, but "I" say: Me likes 'dem boys in panties.....

The best feature of this blog is the little link at the top of the page that says
"Next Blog". Click it, folks. ANYTHING has to be better than this superfluous drivvel.


Rating: 8

Rating: 1 I'd give it a 0, but I don't wanna be a BITCH.

(mercy, I feel betta' now!)

Labels:

content header

11 Comments:

Blogger Diva Dee says...

Interesting.

You were much nicer than I would have been. LOL

Instead of seeing it as a blog about underwear, I saw it as a blog authored by a guy who's got a serious boy-panty fetish...

6/20/2007 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

I am a straight guy, just to let you know, i am always interested in underwear so i read this blog daily, i think its a great blog and its very informative, if you took the time to read the entries i think you would see that the product reviews are very well written and give lots of help when buying underwear or swimwear. Not to to rude but I am a straight guy who gives a rats fuck about underwear. and another things its not a gay or straight thing, everyone wears underwear.

Adam

6/24/2007 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Well all I have to say is that I put very little stock into someone who can write a glowing review one minute and then turn around make a completely unintelligent and quite frankly homophobic retraction. It's quite clear to me that the person writing said review and retraction has about as much right doing such as I would running a nuclear power plant. The retraction was nothing but pure vulgar and offensive language and obviously is the work of someone quite narrow minded and unintelligent. The people who work on this blog take great pride in the reviews that they do, and feel that they are providing a service, and they truly are. Their reviews are accurate concise, and provide invaluable info to those of us underwear lovers out there, gay, straight, male or female. I hope you all will see the reviewer for what she is, and rise above her idiocy and see this blog for what it truly is!

6/24/2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger JayToday says...

Not terribly impressed either with the evident flip flop of the writer's opinion. Overcompensating perhaps? Calling it total crap/shit/rat's fuck, wtvr.

Yeah, so I'm gay, doesn't mean I suddenly don't exist. Nor does it mean I have a llower propensity to spend or read. Both of which are what keep psycho bitches like you and your peeps in buisness.

If you were to leave your evidently overly confining box and see the light of day, you'd see that the underwear/menswear industry is something that has seen an extreme amount of expansion in recent years.

The blog you reviewed is most likely the most pertinent and usefull blog treating this particular subject matter, regardless of photos of men that you so effervescently ooogled over.

I think one of the other posters put it best, "everyone wears underwear". So why not make it enjoyable ?

6/25/2007 2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Well, I am actually very interested in men's underwear and found this blog to be the best out there...

however it is still quite a crappy blog... so if someone has the time and effort to do a better one... go ahead, I will read it. And yeah don't forget the pictures!

Jane

6/25/2007 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Stunned by your superficial comments, you didnt even give one example of why you came to this conclusion. I for one am seriously amazed how anyone is able to find out so much information as the author does and keep the board fresh. As for the slew of underwear toting supermodels, they are commisioned by the companies not the blog writer, and so what illustrations are available are just that. Wow, very disappointed in this review.

6/25/2007 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Your bitchiness is actually quite amusing but the sheer level of vitriol spouted after you woke up from your (self inflicted,no doubt) pissed-stained stupor was rediculous. The Uwearblog is an often excellent source of information for those actually interested in men's underwear. Of course, for you wanna-be bunch of Paris Hiltons there are simply no redeeming features - which is damned silly and immature - funnily enough, very much like your skank-ho, currently ass in jail role model. Just don't waste people's time if you are determined to review things in such a subjective, destructive fashion. You owe the guy an apology you friggin' addled fools...

Beej

6/26/2007 1:28 AM  
Blogger Diva Dee says...

Let's review, shall we?

1. Standard blogger template.
2. Fuckton of ads, buttons, links, and God knows what else in the sidebars. YUCK.
3. Seriously, the "premier underwear blog on the web." You mean there are others? You have no comments, except the ones when you've psoted about US, and they are both from the site's authors.
4. Plain janer title... Mens' Underwear Blog. Seriosuly? Are you kidding me?
5. If you truly want to be PREMIER in anywhere besides your own mind, you should get a REAL website, not a blog-- because that is totally the wrong choice of media. If you were PREMIER, you'd have a better website, a better title, and not be submitting your "premier" blog to get reviewed by an entertainment blog.

Go ahead.. there are plenty of other review sites out there-- we're not the only ones. Let THEM take a "crack" at you. See if they agree with her first review or the second. I'm guessing the second one will hold more weight.

XXXXX SMOOCHES XXXXX

Please, Paris Hilton wannabes? Get real and think of a better insult than one everyone and their brother are already using. Pffftt.

6/26/2007 6:43 AM  
Blogger Diva Dee says...

oh yeah, and when I get pissed, I start making typos. Whateva!


On to the next review!

6/26/2007 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

We can understand your psychotic state of mind while being on the influence of narcotics, after all the courts and social welfare systems are filled with people whose bodies and brains are ravaged by the usage of drugs. They just can not function very well. I suggest you do resign from your spiteful ways.

Personally I have saved a lot of money and time in purchasing my foundation garments from the reviews and remarks made from this website. Think Calvin Klein and the revolutionary ways he brought to garment purchases - both women's and men's. The fashion industry soon followed with making themselves well known: Prada, Dolche & Gabbanna, Chanel, Dior, Diesel. Shop at Kmart instead? Get a life lady.

6/27/2007 4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Wow, I wouldn't think there were so many men underwear lovers here ! :D

To me, that blog is crap. Period.

6/28/2007 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home