content header
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Pointless Drivel
____________________________________________________________________________

Blog Being Reviewed
: Pointless Drivel
Reviewed By: Chatty Chicka
____________________________________________________________________________

*My apologies to Mr. Fab for posting this a day late. I was lazy. Forgive me? K, thx, bye...


At First Glance: I think I'm in love.... I AM, I AM in love! Oh, sweet, sweet blogging Gods... thank you, thank you!

Template/Design: I love it! People, take notes, 'cause this blog has got it all: The header is funny and fabulous, the colors are appealing.. the sidebar? Nearly perfect. Easy to read, neat and tidy, BUT, the archives are stuck in the middle somewhere and took me just a minute or two to find. A couple of "icky" buttons, but thankfully, they're stuck at the bottom of the sidebar. Mr. Fab does a lot of linking, but mercifully, all rolled up and not interfering in any way with my enjoyment of this blog.

Content: Even better! What a funny and awesome writer. I've spent a lot of time here over the last week or two, and I've enjoyed myself immensely. He's witty and acerbic, at times crude and disgusting, at times thoughtful and, dare I say it? NICE. And I'm not the only one who loves him. He gets so much comment lovin', I'm just in AWE. And somewhat jealous. But seriously? The comments are as enjoyable to read as the blog posts.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog?: Nothing. Really. Ok, maybe move the archives up in the sidebar, but other than that? This blog is perfection.

What is the best feature of this blog?: That it exists. Go, I command you, and read. You won't be disappointed. In fact, you will want to come back and thank me for pointing you in his direction. And I urge you to do so. Go. Come back. Give thanks. In that order, please.

Rating: 10 - Mr. Fab, you busted my "10" cherry. And I'm honored to give it to you, dude. Rock on. Forever.



Labels:

content header

11 Comments:

Blogger Diva Dee says...

I am a regular reader of this blog, and I was THRILLED you gave it the review it deserves! I totally would have given him a 12, but you know, we gotta set limits, right?

Mr. Fab... you rock.

7/12/2007 8:24 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman says...

Ms. Chika--I got the money together as you order, $1500, all in small bills that have been well circulated.

And I remember that I am supposed to leave it in locker 138, but I can't recall if I am supposed to do so at the Greyhound bus station or the airport.

Please let me know.

7/12/2007 8:30 AM  
Blogger Frau Zee says...

Mr. Fab, NONONONONO, you were supposed to bring it to my house... when my husband isn't there... remember? *wink, wink*

7/12/2007 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

$1500 ? Wow... I'd better hurry, I'm still in the waiting list ! Do you take Canadian dollars by the way ?

Damn, this blog review is gonna cost me... I knew it... :D

Great blog, it's true. In fact, I'm reading right now.

7/12/2007 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

How could you not love Fab?? I know I do :-)

7/12/2007 3:36 PM  
Blogger Daisy says...

I :puffyheart: Fab.

7/12/2007 8:30 PM  
Blogger Lorraine says...

Well, I have to tell, there is one bad thing, I'm sorry Mr. Fab, you know how I just can't get enough...
Ok, here goes: I tried, oh Lord knows I tried to stop going, but God Have Mercy on my Weak Soul, I can't.

You go, you stay: TOTAL ADDICTION.

That has to be a bad thing, right?
Addictions, they're bad, right?

Gosh, I gotta go, I'm been away for about, geeze, crap I see the minute flipping slowly to next and I panic...

7/13/2007 3:31 AM  
Blogger Liz Hill says...

Oh lord--now you've gone and done it---how are wepossibly gonna deal with the swelled head now????;-)

Seriously--he does RAWK!!

7/13/2007 6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

I've been reading Mr. Fab for a while and you nailed it. He's crude and disgusting but incredibly funny.

7/13/2007 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

I've been reading Fab for a loooooong time. He's one of the few people I visit daily. He's the best.

7/13/2007 10:04 AM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger says...

Mr. Fab is HILARIOUS! No, in fact, there isn't a word in the English language to accurately describe how funny he is!

And you're right...he's nice, too. He's my best male blogging buddy and I love him to death!

7/15/2007 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home