content header
Monday, June 25, 2007
Northwest Ladybug


Blog Being Reviewed: Northwest Ladybug
Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



At First Glance: Another Template 101 and a dark one at that.


Template/Design: Well, she is using a basic blog template but one of the crisper ones. She has this international flair as evidenced by the flag roll call down the side. I think it adds a pop of color so it's okay. I am just neutral on the template - let me get into the meat.

Content: Who knew I had a sista of another shade, lol lol This was like reviewing my own blogspace and since I think mine is the shit - then SO IS HERS! I've said it before and I'll say it again - everyday life if conveyed correctly can be quite amusing and hers is just that. She also carries her camera around like me, lol The pictures whether taken by her or pulled from the web enhance the stories ten fold for example, here are some of my best posts: HERE and HERE and oh yeah HERE. I've already jacked her Meme's and for me it was just interesting reading. When she talked about if she could do 35 over again - my heart started racing - HONEY I FEEL YOU!

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Oh I don't know. She's from Seattle and the template color fits - sometimes you don't need witty or bursting with color or animatronics to make things work.

What is the best feature of this blog? The content. She's a great storyteller.

Rating: 10 out of 10 - Alrightyy then I've been passing this out like stickers at the Drs. office, I'm losing my damn edge and I started out sooo 'overdoing it' LOL. I guess I'm being biased because she's my Northwest twin - but oh well. I said I needed to branch out in my blogroll, and you are my maiden voyage.

Labels:

content header

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

I agree, it's a good blog. I don't mind this template, it's actually one of the nicest from Blogger.

Alright, now I shut up and be nice cause well, I'm still in the waiting list to be reviewed ! ;)

6/26/2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger Carol says...

Thanks for the positive review! You made my day!!! (Especially since I'd forgotten that I'd even submitted my blog to you for review... sorry!)

By the way, since you reviewed my blog I changed my whole look and feel to something more... well, more Northwest Ladybug-ish!

Whatd'ya think?

Carol

7/12/2007 10:27 AM  
Blogger Carol says...

OK, here's another question for y'all: Do you have a cute little "I'm a 10" icon that I can put on my blog? It'd be free advertising for you... and that from someone who (practically) refuses to put ads on her blog!

Carol

7/12/2007 1:59 PM  
Blogger J says...

I do agree that Carol's blog is well written. That's one of the reasons she's on my blogroll. She definitely deserves the 10 she got.

7/13/2007 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home