content header
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
She's Bad News


Blog Being Reviewed: The Indecisive Girls Guide To Life She's Bad News
Reviewed By: Diva Dee



At First Glance: Am I reviewing the correct site? I had to do a little search for the answer to that question. I certainly HOPE its the right one, since I am drooling over her site right now! I really don't foresee anything preventing me from giving this twenty-something a big fat TEN right now and calling it a day.

(Damn, Ruby Lou, I thought when you asked me to cover your reviews this week, you were handing them over because they sucked balls. I'm painting my toenails PINK because I'm so a-twitter about the reviews today!)


Template/Design: Since we do advertise doing them there "review" thingys here, I guess I should go ahead and give my opinion. The template is excellent, and was done by Theme Vibes. Lots of open WHITE space to write in, and a neat tidy sidebar. It just doesn't get any better than this! Organized, categorized, and just about any other "-ize" I can think of-- this blog has it. She's got three designs you can choose from when viewing, and although I prefer Dark Sass, the others are decent, too.

Content: She's probably got the best "About Me" I've ever read, and if that isn't enough for you, she's even got an "FAQ" page. Her biggest ambition in life is to have a book published, and this is one blogger that I believe will make that happen. She's a good writer. No. She's a GREAT writer. I have loved reading through her archives, and listening to her take on the world.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Not a thing. Not a damn thing.

What is the best feature of this blog? Her opinionated, devil-may-care-I'll-say-what-I-want-to-say attitude, and her fiery personality. This blog is going places, my friend.

Rating: 10 (like you all didn't know that was coming!)

Labels:

content header

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

Love it, Love it, Love it! Absolutely a perfect 10!

6/06/2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger Danielle says...

Ohmigod. Are you serious?! I thought I'd get a 5 at most. (Especially seeing as there aren't that many posts yet).

Sorry about the URL confusion - when I submitted I thought I gave my older one which has a redirect page.

Eee I'm all happy now. Glad to know I'm doing something right!

6/06/2007 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home