content header
Thursday, August 9, 2007
**WILDCARD**Prunella de Ville


Blog Being Reviewed: Prunella de Ville

Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



I interrupt this blog review to make an announcement

I have not been reviewing blogs on this site for that long and already I was starting to get antsy. Where were the good blogs?! When was I going to have a Blogasm at my computer...well people (cue the singing virgins please!!)

On Thursday, August 9th 2007 I have been elevated to heaven!







At First Glance: I thought my mom would get a few laughs out of this, but it made her more curious than ever. Now she wants me to take her to a sex shop so she can examine the Jack Rabbits. And she asked me, "Do you think it's easier for black men to hit the vagina walls because they are said to have bigger penises?" YEP this is the one ya'll!


Template/Design: There are few times, ok no times this puke pink moves me, but as you read the blog, you see how this template fits right in.


Content: Ever seen my name is Earl? Ever Seen Married With Children? Ever seen Mama's Family? Well their second cousin through inbreeding marriage runs amok on this blog! Yes there is an art to picture word combos, she has it. This blog is full of the funniest original content I've seen in awhile. Her use of celebrities and pictures adds so much life to her scathing commentary.


What is the first thing I would change about this blog?I would erase it and come up with it myself, lol

What is the best feature of this blog? That probably most people woudl think this is stupid as shit - which in my heart I believe is what makes it so brillant - to purposely be stupid as shit, actually takes great genius.


Rating: 11

Now everyone run over so you can come back and prove my point, lol lol

Labels:

content header

10 Comments:

Blogger Naughty Nina says...

Damn you Lexis for stealing this little gem right out from under the rest of us! I can see someone's gonna get hurt in this whole wild card idea too... you've been perusing the upcoming review list for the good ones haven't you? I did the same thing myself yesterday and came by this morning to review this one myself and you'd already done it! Aaaaharrgghhhh!

Excellent review by the way, for an excellent blogger. I think I have a bit of a crush on this one and I've already added her to my long list of bloggers I wanna be like when I grow up.

8/10/2007 11:08 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones says...

Thank you so much for your kind review! I would have commented earlier, but I thought I'd wait until the drugs wore off to make sure I hadn't hallucinated the rating. Nope, it's still an 11 and not a 1. Sweet!!!!

8/10/2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger says...

Wow!! This is like finding a needle in a haystack. Only it's a blog and it's the Internet. You know what I mean.

This is one of the best blogs I've come across and I totally added her to my bloglines.

Thanks for sharing her with us!

8/11/2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger Helen says...

I'd like to go on record as saying I heart Prunella-de-ville, and I have a T-shirt and embroidered pillow that says so.

8/12/2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger Diane says...

Pru is consistently one of the best blogs around. The broad is a hoot, and you are cheating yourself if you don't stop by her blog on a regular basis.

8/12/2007 1:19 PM  
Blogger LA says...

Prunella absolutely deserves the high marks you gave her. I've been a fan a long time.

8/12/2007 3:56 PM  
Blogger UBERMOUTH says...

NO way is that bitch funnier than me! :)Okay, probably!

8/13/2007 12:49 PM  
Blogger Scottsdale Girl says...

Bein that I found Pru before you means that I win.

She rocks socks and city blocks and she's a total fox.

I learned that from her aunt.

8/13/2007 1:14 PM  
Blogger MJ says...

This is a hilariously funny blog! I couldn't stop laughing! MJ

8/14/2007 9:16 PM  
Blogger Sudiegirl says...

She is one of my favorite bloggers too. She turned a meme of mine on its ear once (the saga of Tucksworth, which has yet to end), and is really good at what she does.

8/16/2007 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home