content header
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Blog About Your Blog


Blog Being Reviewed: Blog About Your Blog
Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



At First Glance: Interesting

Template/Design: Skimming down I realize this is a webzine about blogging. Hmm, that's pretty cool. What I can't believe is that a 'professional' blog has kept their sidebar so clean and to the point!! No excess! No 300 categories. YAYYY! NO ABUNDANCE OF ADS!!!!!!!

Content: I had to come at this from the perspective of being a blogger. Would this blog include anything I can take away and hack into my own blog? Would there be enough information relevant to todays blogging or some smart ass who has decided that they know all about blogging? I have to say this is a very well put together site. There is a buffet of different information available to you without overwelming you. They even do/did blog reviews. There are tips, tricks, information about making your blog better etc. I RECOMMEND THAT FOLKS GO OVER THERE BEFORE THEY SUBMIT THEIR BLOGS HERE! Ya'll know how you all are all about the Messenger and not the message. Maybe if they let you know you suck and add .com on the end, it will go down easier. The site was easy to navigate and I found the writing to be clear and concise without talking 'down' to you.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? For some reason it looks like CNET to me. Ok, I couldn't find anything - so I just said that, lol


What is the best feature of this blog? That it was not cluttered, I could navigate, understand and come away with something useful. NO EXCESSIVE ADS! YAYYYY!

This is a second review, I say GOOD JOB GETTING IT TOGETHER! Here is your first review In my opinion, you have evolved into a good strong site.

Rating: 10

Here is a very good example of a non-personal blog submitted for review that took the time to give it that personal blog feel. I've seen personal blogs so cluttered and bogged down with awards you give yourself, goggle ads etc. and still remain irrelevant. This clean, crisp understandable information blogzine does well my friend. I'm adding to my blogroll and definately using some of your advice!

Labels:

content header

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home