content header
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Tiny Voices In My Head


Blog Being Reviewed: Tiny Voices In My Head
Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



Note: Wanted to say sorry for totally missing you last go round.

At First Glance: Who did that drawing of her? Cool! Hmm, for some reason reminds me of an ad for a drive-in.


Template/Design: Nice template if you ask me. I started laughing right at bumfuck, PA (My family lives there and I totally agree). A woman who puts up her secret panty wetter is alright with me, makes me wanna put up mines. The defined lines gives it a 50's drive-in advertisment look. Her sidebar is neat and has personality and I liked the fact she had her About Me right there - no clicking! Now through the grapevine - it seems as if me and girls over here have been called straight pussies for our content on this here blog - but last time I checked that's waht I had - - so I for one am just being me. If you want me on the rag - give me something to be on the rag about - this one ain't it.

SUFFERING FROM HEATSTROKE FROM A DAY AT THE BEACH AND BREAKING FORMAT!


As I was reading through her blog and laughing my ass off in certain places. I came across this entry RIGHT HERE - So I said, well these are the Top 10 Things she looks for in a blog, let's see if she has them her damn self!

1. NO MUSIC. - Wellllll she does have a song and a nasty ass one at that - however, it is your choice to play it and I am as I write this entry.

2. CONTENT. She is a blog veteran! She's been blogging since 2004 and I mean blogging! I thought I had a whole bunch of shit running around in my head - but this woman got me beat and she has quite a following, which means now I'm jealous so no telling where this review is going to go. I do admire the fact that her tiny voices are quite articulate and everything is for the most part a complete thought and they even spit out Haiku's. Hmmmmm

3. PARAGRAPHS. Everything is academically correct.

4. EASY TO READ COLOR SCHEME. She was wise to contrast the dark colors with white - so the white has become a color and not a drab white...wash.

5. A BLOGGER WHO AT LEAST ATTEMPTS TO SPELL CORRECTLY/USE PROPER GRAMMAR. I probably have chopped up the ole Kings English right here in dis entry - so i won't even try to act like I checked for this, laugh.


6. LAYOUTS VOID OF LARGE, UNCOMPRESSED IMAGES. Nothing shut down my computer so that's cool.


7. PEOPLE WHO USE HALOSCAN COMMENTS. LOL - Blogger can make you gouge your eyes out - I had to leave them alone!

8. A DECENT LAYOUT. I gave up on this as well and I'm glad you didn't attempt.

9. BLOGGERS WHO HAVE SOME SORT OF ABOUT ME/PROFILE PAGE. Yours tells your story and keeps your interest

10. IT'S GOTTA BE MORE THAN MEMES. Ha! Ha! Seeing as the first post of July is a...DRUMROLL PLEASE...MEME, lol lol


What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Damn I'm looking - ok, I would add more panty wetters - I'm sure there are more, lol


What is the best feature of this blog? That it reads like she's carrying us around in that little titty hump you get when your bra is too small - we are privvy to everthing.

Rating: 10 out of 10 - Yea I am adding you to my blogroll. I likes!

Labels:

content header

8 Comments:

Blogger The Ferryman says...

Dawn DOES rock. Hard.

7/02/2007 5:12 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris says...

Thanks for the great review!! SWEET!

7/02/2007 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Yes, she's awesome. I agree.

I've been reading her for a couple of months and she has always something witty to say. She rocks !

(although I totally disagree about the haloscan comment box, but hey, can't be perfect :$ )

7/02/2007 10:30 PM  
Blogger MrRyanO says...

Cool review!

I've been reading her blog for quite some time and enjoy her in-your-face attitude. WebMiztris is someone who I'd like to have my back if I'm ever in a booze-fueled Jell-o wrestling match...whatever that means...! She kicks ass is what I'm really trying to say!

Great review...I'll be back to check out more!

R

7/03/2007 10:03 AM  
Blogger archer says...

Dawn rocks. Everyone should send her money and she should be famous.

7/03/2007 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

I bore easily and Dawn has kept my interest. Not just as a blogger but as a three dimensional person. I care about what she's got to say. YAY Dawn!

7/03/2007 11:46 PM  
Blogger DirtyBitchSociety says...

Gotta love it, huh? She's real, writes real, approaches life, realistically. I think you were extremely fair, not that I'm biased or anything, hah! Coming from Bumfuck has not been her demise. It is a depressed area, been there, done that, still have family there, too. But she always has something interesting and you can count on it. She's consistent and even though she gets a butt load of comments, she always answers and visits other blogs. If you could find the epitome of a true blogger, Dawn would and is it.

7/04/2007 11:02 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris says...

you guys are awesome. :) thank you!

7/05/2007 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home