content header
Friday, May 4, 2007
An Island Life
An Island Life is going to be very difficult to review, and I'll tell you why! I love it! I have loved it for a long time, and I'm a frequent lurker on Kailani's blog. But I swear, I won't be biased. Here we do blogs in rotation so we get who we get, whether we know them or not... with that said...

Template - LOVE IT! Bright colors, wonderfully neat and tidy sidebar, perfect for her blog. I could go on, but you get the idea. Don't change one freaking thing!!

Content - LOVE IT! Kailani is a flight attendant who frequently tells of her trips here and there and some of the passengers that she runs into. I still remember a post she wrote about a year ago or so (I'm bad with times, so forgive me for not being exact) about a woman who waited her whole life to get to Hawaii, where Kailani lives by the way (lucky bitch!), and something happened, and the passenger died before she could enjoy the trip she saved up forever for. It was an absolutely sad story that Kailani told with so much emotion. Ever since reading that I was hooked. She is both witty, and humorous, with just the right amount family posts and seriousness at times... Ah, how I long to be her very best friend (and not just for the discounted flights either!)

In Summation - In case you haven't figured it out - LOVE IT!!

Rating - 10 out of 10 - and no, I'm not biased, check it out for yourself!

Labels:

content header

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

Damn! After that review you ARE my new best friend ;-)

5/04/2007 3:22 AM  
Blogger tiggerprr says...

What a great review! And it's so true! Kailani's was one of the very first blogs I started to read regularly and I still read it nearly every day, and those days I don't are only because I am not online at all. :)

5/05/2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger Sparky Duck says...

Kailani does Rock!

5/08/2007 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home