content header
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Twenty Somethings


Blog Being Reviewed: Twenty Somethings
Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



At First Glance: Quite Cosmopolitian I'd say!

Template/Design: Sometimes three column blogs can go overkill, but I actually like the way this is arranged. Twentysomething folks have alot going on anyhoo - so I like that at least the thing she has are topical etc.

Content: Muthafucking Awesome! Right off the bat, I likes me a curser. She's young enough to get away with it, unlike my old ass, lol. In the begining she took the whole blogging thing as a joke and she still has that 'feeling' in her words, but she's all the way hooked, lol. She keeps it well rounded, topical and New Yorkish. She drinks, she cusses, she hates the concept of work - um is this my damn Freaky Friday?! This is her second review, I went on the hunt for the first one, but couldn't find it - so I don't necessarily know how this if this is the same or an improvement.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Maybe add my name in there, because damn if she isn't getting into my head. Don't know if that means she's mature or that I'm hella immature but I'll work with it.

What is the best feature of this blog? That like the blog she started with a bit of contempt - she treats her life with that same kinda contempt and it works because as we know YOU LIVE, YOU GET SCREWED and then YOU DIE - she is making sure she gets screwed with plenty of lub and a condom! You know you can train the screw to benefit you, lol


Rating: 10 I gotta add you to the blogroll - I'll soon be looking for work with you since I really have NO MORE TIME TO WORK SINCE I'M READING BLOGS!

Labels:

content header

3 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris says...

I heart her blog. :)

7/15/2007 3:09 PM  
Blogger utenzi says...

She does have a good blog. Stylish and very, very funny. It does make me wonder why anyone would want to live in NYC tho. It can't be the apartment that smells like cat pee and has occasional transients coming through the windows, can it? LOL What a trip!

7/15/2007 3:52 PM  
Blogger Diva Dee says...

I had to go back and look at the previous review, because I didn't even recognize the site.

Duh, it was me who reviewed it the first time. This was the blog with all the CANDY in the background of the page.

Now its WAY better, and I think her writing has even improved.

Very glad you re-submitted, my dear! I LOVE IT!

7/18/2007 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home