content header
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
*WILD CARD* Will Write For Chocolate





Blog Being Reviewed: Will Write For Chocolate
Reviewed By: Diva Dee




At First Glance: Back to school memories flood my mind when I see the notebook paper blog design. Haven't we reviewed someone else using this design?

Template/Design: It's cute, and definitely goes with your title. The right margin of the sidebar needs to be fixed, because your text is butted right up against the edge. It's a pretty minor tweak though.

One question... what is all the mumbo jumbo at the bottom of your page? Is that supposed to be there? Comments, "Terms You Need to Know" (which should be moved to your sidebar anwyays.)

Content: Oh. Mah. GAWD. She's worried about getting published... hell girl, I'd just publish a book of your blog posts. I was laughing so much as I read through these posts. I've gotten such a kick out of reading about your neighbor's scary PJs. I waited for each new post to see what new pajamas I'd hear about next. Oh, and the chocolate consumption re-cap? LOVE IT.

I could spend all day directing you to all of her great posts. So let's just make it easy. Start at her first post, and keep reading. She's just that good.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? The lined paper template doesn't work well. I see the theme you were going for, but your text doesn't always line up properly with the lines.

What is best feature of this blog? That I've gotten out of an afternoon of work-- because I sat and read through her archives. Every single post.

Rating: 10 Yes, even with a few minor quirks someone can still get a 10. Go read her site NOW!

P.S. I found a couple templates you might like: This one or this one.

Labels:

content header

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy says...

Diva, you are right on in this review. She is Fabulous!

8/14/2007 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Brilliant assessment, Diva Dee. Thong or no thong (for chocolate is not optional), twizzle zazzes up our world!

8/14/2007 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

heck yes, no thong. thong is just wrong.

but chocolate. ah.

I love love love Diva Dee. Thank you.

sigh...you guys rock.

8/14/2007 9:31 PM  
Blogger Tink says...

Not that I don't love you Diva Dee, but is everyone else on vacation?

8/14/2007 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home