content header
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Asara's Mental Meanderings
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Being Reviewed: Asara's Mental Meanderings
Reviewed By: Sexy Simone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


At First Glance: Where's the header? Where's the title? Where's the tagline? All I see is the colors :)

Template/Design: Unless you happen to link to this blog from somewhere else and already knew the name, I would be searching high and low for it. Well, it's not high, and it's not low - so basically it isn't there. Sure, I can look at my URL bar but why would I want to? I want to see the name of the blog - right smack in front of my big ass nose. The template is bright, but not altogether horrible. In fact it is more "okay" then anything else. It doesn't grab me... it's just sort of there, kind of like those frozen meals that seem to stay in your refrigerator for years until you finally move and throw them out. You see them, but you don't acknowledge them. That is how I feel about the template. It is a 3-column which I don't love, because to me, unless you put one on each side, it just sort of looks lopsided. This one especially does because the color is all on the right side, and just blank white pages on the left where the blog is. I'm just not digging it quite frankly.

*Edit* Oh Crap!! The person who designed this template is none other than the girl who did my personal template. Hail Queen Zoe - I am so sorry that I just had to bag this one - please accept my heartfelt condolences and know that I love your work 99% of the time. This just happens to be the 1% that I don't love. Forgive me??

Content: It's just a whole lot of blah blah blah crap. I'm not in the mood to read about finding your CD's, or Warcraft games, or Harry Potter. Dude, where is her blog? Where is anything meaningful? Interesting even? I'm sure you're a very nice girl, but again, I just can't dig it. I'm randomly scrolling hoping to find something - ANYTHING - I can say WOW too - but I can't. And quite frankly, if it takes me this long, then it isn't worth it to keep looking.

What is the best feature of this blog? That she has a lot of friends that do dig her crap, er... I mean blog.

Rating: 3 - You got the wrong person reviewing this one hon... sorry!

Labels:

content header

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie says...

hehe :)
I thank you for at least being nice about calling my blog crap! I recognize that my interests aren't shared by a lot of people, and that's ok.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!

6/28/2007 4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

I find this blog much better than other... wouldn't have rated that low. Different opinion I guess ! ;)

6/28/2007 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home