content header
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Kidmecca's Royal Flush


Blog Being Reviewed: Kidmecca's Royal Flush
Reviewed By: Naughty Nina




At First Glance: Nice! I love poker - this should be fun.

Template/Design: It's blogger... but it's customized and pretty cool. Excellent colors, creative header, two columns and everything is neat, tidy and easy to read. You should move your archives (all sixteen of them) to the top underneath your about-me section though.

Content: What content? There's only sixteen posts. And I'm going out on a limb here by accusing buddy of not writing his own material, but I get the total feeling that he reads the Internet news and then copies the articles as his blog posts and then at the very end of each one (sometimes) puts in his itty-bitty two bits about it. Either that or he's a "real" writer for like a newspaper or MSN or something like that... his writing sounds very editorial. See this, this, this ,this - oh, and this and tell me if I'm wrong. If I am, I totally apologize. And then I'll have to just say his writing's not very personal then. Or interesting.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Write some quality posts about your life and poker...and in your own words. Wasn't that the whole idea of this blog?

What is the best feature of this blog? The cool template

Rating: 2

Labels:

content header

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

It's too bad there's no content... the template is pretty cool.

What's the point of putting so much energy in designing a blog if there's no content ???

8/25/2007 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home