content header
Monday, August 20, 2007
Charles Thoughts and Blog


Blog Being Reviewed: Charles Thoughts and Blogs
Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



At First Glance: Why? SIGHHHHHHHH

Template/Design: I feel like I'm back on Space Mountain from my trip to Disney. This is one of the worse templates blogger has to offer! I am bereft of words on this one.

Content: Well, this is your typical blog. Talking about the day to day life. He said that this is a forum for him to talk about his thoughts etc. He didn't say that it had to appeal to me, lol With that, I have noticed that the Philippines community has a very tight and cohesive blog community, I admire that. Like the African American blog community, they too would like to join the mainstream and at minimum be seen as viable bloggers. I appreciate all of them submitting their blogs. I hope that through our sarcasm (which is expected), that they take the bit of advice we do give them. Like this blog needs some....life. Something is missing. I can't put my finger on it. The pictures are nice etc. but it just is not poppin.


What is the first thing I would change about this blog?Burn the template! Write Blogger and tell them to get that shyt off their blog programs, lol Then I would lively up the blog. Nothing wrong with being long winded, but if in your long windedness (is THAT a word), the reader gets wore out, that's not good.

What is the best feature of this blog? The pictures save this from being a replacement for Tylenol PM

Rating: 4

Labels:

content header

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home