content header
Thursday, August 9, 2007
**WILD CARD** One Gal's Musings


Blog Being Reviewed: One Gal's Musings
Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



At First Glance: SIGH, Original templates are becoming few and far between, thank God this is my favorite Blogger Template. There's something about this green that makes pictures pop.

Template/Design: I like how crisp the template seems. Everything is so neat. Like all your socks lined up in the drawer. Sidebar is HEAVEN.

Content: According to the Dictionary, the defination of Musing is: Deep in thought; contemplative. This leads me to start looking for that randomness that comes at you on this planet and her contemplative thought about it; that's what I got!! At this point in the art that is blogging, the genre is oversaturated and it gets harder and harder to find a persons life that interests you (as evident by the bullshit folks submit here), so I sighed that after my haitus and my first foray into our wild card forum, I spun the bottle and landed on a winner. Musings is NOT a manifesto dammit!! It's short bursts of cerebral fluid that leaks out on paper for us to absorb. She does that. I'm enamoured with her 'balls' to speak about her job, from her job and about her coworkers from her desk, lol


What is the first thing I would change about this blog? hope the google ad rolls over, I was taken aback by my ad which spoke of Cat Urine Behavior, lol lol


What is the best feature of this blog? The correct application of musing!!!!!!!!!!


Rating: 9


EXTRA:

In a special category just for this person - I am giving her 10 in the category of Best Incorporation and Use of Meme's in a blog!!

These bad boys creep up on you and you almost don't even know they are meme's. Who are these creatures that find these things?! Take me to your leader! I am switching back into the real me and systematically copy every last one of them onto my own blog, lol
content header

2 Comments:

Blogger The Gal Herself says...

I'm The Gal Herself from One Gal's Musings. Thank you for reviewing me so quickly, and for giving me a good grade on a day when I could really use an "atta girl."

8/09/2007 8:02 PM  
Blogger Sparky Duck says...

The Gal herself is on my usual daily stops and you hit her style right on the whole noggin.

8/10/2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home