content header
Monday, August 20, 2007
One Old Green Bus


Blog Being Reviewed: One Old Green Bus
Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



At First Glance: Kewl, a 'we have a dream' blog!

Template/Design: Of course it's green, lol The Template matches the purpose and it's not cluttered.


Content: This blog is all about this families goal to acquire a Old Green Double Decker Bus. Intermingled with the soft and hard ask (giving away the fact I work in Direct Marketing, lol) are stories about the family to get you emotionally involved in their lives and their quest for this bus. Quite interesting.


What is the first thing I would change about this blog?Nothing really. They have a purpose, they talk about the purpose and that's that..

What is the best feature of this blog? That even though they only have $361 dollars towards their $20K dream, I see them before the year is out being a Human Interest story and watch the money come flooding in.

Rating: 6.5I hope this gets you some more hits and maybe some more money.

Labels:

content header

3 Comments:

Blogger The Ferryman says...

We LOVE One Old Green Bus!

8/21/2007 5:05 AM  
Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy says...

*GASP!* Many thanks!

I'll be honest, I was prepared for a bit of a "shredding" for various and sundry reasons...

I be gushing big time tonight!

You've made my evening... and Sue's, once she pries herself away from the Gamecube... same with the kiddo...

8/21/2007 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

rifjad
thank you for share ....

4/05/2019 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home