content header
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Pocono Mom
Pocono Mom - Life from a mommy's point of view.

Template - As Simon Cowell said to the little known Sanjaya - It's not horrible!
Not that I love it, because I don't really, but its okay. Nothing mind blowing, but it is pretty enough. There is a large enough header with a picture of pretty daisies. It just spells out "I'm a conservative mom". At least that is how I see it. There is no bang, no wow, no pizazz. But if you like simple and calming, then this template is for you. I do love the nicely organized side bar! It is so refreshing to see someone care about their sidebar!

Content - What the fuck? Doesn't this woman know what capitalization is??? Every sentence starts with a small letter. Ugh, if you don't know basic grammar in writing then you shouldn't be writing. That is what that little diary by your bedside is for, in those you can be as lax as you want when you write, but when you write online, you MUST write in proper English.

Before you say it, I'm not an English professor, but at the very least, I don't write sentences that are more than a paragraph long, and at least I capitalize! Ok, wait, every 3rd post is capitalized...what the fuck is that about????

I can't get into the writing, hell, I'll admit it, I won't even try. I have no patience for scriptures and crap about sick kids. Yes, I know both exist, but not for me, not today.

In Summation - If you haven't figured it out already then buy yourself a fucking clue!

Rating - 2 out of 10 (I'm feeling particularly generous even though I dislike that blog immensely)

Labels:

content header

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home