content header
Monday, June 11, 2007
Altjaranga Mitjina


Blog Being Reviewed: Altjaranga Mitjina
Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



At First Glance: 4 Toggles to figure out how to spell the damn Title, A Meez! Pumpkin Orange! To much drinking in Savannah GA and this is not helping it at all.

Template/Design: Beyonce's "To The Left" began playing (no joke) just as I have begun typing this and it's oh so appropriate. I have never seen so much mess on a sidebar before in my life. He has everything except a 'pee-o-meter'. I had to scroll wayy down to find his archives etc. I am feeling more and more like this is a young person. YET his Meez,is like a concert goer for the Grateful Dead, so sorry to say this is a grown man.

Content: I had been over here before - but he was on a mini-haitus because of his fathers health issues. So I wanted to be respectful and not jump off during this time. So I just searched the blog to see what it was about. He is a suffering from vomitus blogus. It seems as if anything that comes to mind he posts about. It's definately one of those, I cut the TV on after I walked in the living room type blogs. Sometimes these work - sometimes they don't. My favorite part is the "Word A Day" and when you go through and pick out actual 'posts' about things in his life - he writes like he's narrating "The Wonder Years" - I just feel queasy with all the randomness (unlike the last time I posted and saw how that one just worked).


What is the first thing I would change about this blog? It's hard to actually say what I would change, because I truly believe that this guy is 'like' this and thus I see rooms in his home filled with old newspapers, magazines, and his internet cache full of links and because of that - it's his personality and I now do believe that he has some little stamps he puts under his tongue every now and again, laugh. So if I would change anything - I would offer him up a blog hosting site where he can make tabs and mini-pages to better house his randomness. I would also just delete the side bar - DAYUM!

What is the best feature of this blog? The very thing that makes it painful for me - the acid-trip that is obvious with this one.

Rating: 6 out of 10 - Because I don't label this a 'personal' blog persay - you get a six, if this were a personal blog you would get a 4 cause it's just a bit too splattered for my taste.

Labels:

content header

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy says...

That is undoubtedly the l-o-n-g-e-s-t sidebar I've ever seen.

6/11/2007 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home