content header
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Kiss N' Tale


Blog Being Reviewed: Kiss N' Tale
Reviewed By: Diva Dee



At First Glance: Not at all what I expected from the title. Am I the only one thinking this?

Template/Design: It's OK, but what in the hell does it have do with the title of your blog? It's a standard, square, blocked-off template. Hmmpph. NEXT!

Content: I was fully expecting this blog to be authored by a teenage girl, or at least a young twenty-something. *chuckle* *snort* A blog about the science of social chemistry? Written by a MAN? Are you fucking kidding me? Oh Crazy Khiem*, you silly nut! What makes you the expert on this topic? After reading your profound wisdom and expertise in all ways amour, only one thought comes to mind.

You and your readers are a bunch of sissy pussies. Women don't want a man that wants to be held, and isn't afraid to cry at a movie. We aren't looking for a man that will be sensitive to our needs. We want someone that will take the garbage out, step on spiders, and stink up our bathrooms. That's the American way, my dear! If y'all don't agree with me, and think ol' Crazy Khiem here is speaking gospel, just take a gander at this post. I'd explain it to you, but I have to change my panties. I peed a bit while reading it.

And why in the hell are you writing of your Hitch-like wisdom, while combining it with crapola about 'business, technology/innovation and leadership'. WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BLOG IS THIS? This song is running through my head... "One of these things is not like the others..." la la la la la la la... Get a separate blog for that shit, man.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Going into the Admin page and clicking on the little tab that says "Delete this blog." Then when it asks if you are sure, I would click "YES."

What is the best feature of this blog? The little red X in the top right hand corner of my screen?

Rating: 1 - gotta give you something for submitting it.

* oh yeah baby... it was his nickname in high school. You PLAY-UH, you!

Labels:

content header

4 Comments:

Blogger Frau Zee says...

Oh man, I totally agree with this one, Dee! Christ, I tried to read the post about what women want, and my eyes crossed, my nose bled, my ears popped, and then I fell asleep! This blog needs to take a nosedive into the deep blue sea!

6/06/2007 10:23 PM  
Blogger Sparky Duck says...

Men arent supposed to really know what women want, because its always changing anyway. Alot of hogwash.

6/07/2007 2:31 PM  
Blogger Carrie says...

LOL!!

Yes please step on the spiders!!! My hubby (though I love him forever anyway) has taken to catching the spiders in a glass, and keeping them to show me when I get home from work.

NO THANK YOU!

6/08/2007 5:54 AM  
Blogger Rebecca says...

LoL - I really tried hard to read that what women want post, but couldn't make it through.
You're favorite feature about this blog is mine too!

6/08/2007 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home