content header
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Mother of the Pride


Blog Being Reviewed: Mother of the Pride
Reviewed By: Diva Dee



At First Glance: Simba? Is that you?

Template/Design: The template is growing on me. It's neat and tidy, and although NOT my favorite color off the palette, it works. I like the "bio" at the top of your sidebar, and I love the way you've tied the whole "lion" theme into everything. I would, however, insert a line in between the description of each of your family members. Your sidebar is very narrow, making it look gobs longer. It also makes it appear as one big long-ass run-on sentence. So break it up a bit. Paragraphs, my dear-- paragraphs.

And the whole "Recently (cached)" and "Recently (no cache)" --- can you change that to something else? Again, a blank line in between them, and maybe think of some creative title for them to tie it all in to your lion theme. "Last comments" and "Feedback" could be changed to "Roaring Readers" or something like that... get creative-- you've got a good idea, so run with it.

Content: Let me start off by saying I LOVE IT. I love this blog, people! For real. She writes in a way I am in total lovey-dovey with. I can relate to it. I am a Pisces in a house of Libras, and I know chaos when I see it. And yet, she has this way of turning things around, finding the silver lining to every cloud, and this Mother of the Pride chick makes me laugh.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Really, the only things that jumped out at me are the things I already mentioned about the sidebar. Everything else is MAH-velous, dahling!

What is the best feature of this blog? She's funny, and she makes me "roar" with laughter. (Don't heckle the comic, please. This is a free gig, don'tcha know?)

Rating: 9.6

Note: Seriously, guys and gals... I love having all of these awesome blogs submitted to us. Although my husband is not digging the fact that I have over 100 blogs in my bloglines now, because I just can't help adding ones I find here! He thanks you-- NOT.

Labels:

content header

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

You feeling okay today Diva Dee??? LOL - I'm just wonderin'

6/06/2007 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Wow! Thanks!

About the paragraphs thing? I've tried, I really have. For some reason, the platform I'm using refuses to recognize that double space--something I may have to recruit Lion's help for, along with the sidebar width.

6/06/2007 4:33 PM  
Blogger Daisy says...

Verra Nice...I like it!

6/06/2007 7:10 PM  
Blogger Diva Dee says...

All you would need to do is insert a < p > where you want a new line... (minus the spaces on either side of the P.

Or to insert a horizontal line, it would be < hr > (again, minus the spaces...)

6/07/2007 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home