content header
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Dynasty of Lao


Blog Being Reviewed: Dynasty of Lao
Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



At First Glance: I was a bit nervous and I felt my breath becoming a bit ragged. A Random Information Blog - these can go either way..hmmm

Template/Design:The theme matched the vibe of the entire blog. The entire minimalistic approach worked. The tagline immediately won me over and I wish I had of thought of it first! "Bringing Crap and Enlightenment to the masses" His side bar was comprehensive and also kept in line with the 'theme'.

Content: I am a surfer and so I'm picky about that which you find at 3:00 am when you can't sleep and this site didn't let me down! OH MY DAYUM! LOVED IT! He has gathered some of the most interesting stuff. He flips back and forth quite nicely between the odd, the weird, the what the hell and everyday stuff. I read TWICE his ABOUT ME page and I was happy to see it wasn't a long drawn out 'me and my psychosis'diatribe. Sometimes let others identify your madness. He gave teaser words and they fit. I've bookmarked already. This weekend when I couldn't sleep, I didn't surf, I read him. I will be the hit in the lunch room with my random stuff for sure now, lol.

He has some great auxillary pages and the fact that he breaks down all of his 'loves' doesn't bore you at all. I found myself wanting to be sitting at a Blackjack table with him, drinking Tequila Sunrises and trying out do each other in useless information. While winning a few duckets.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? actually I like it just the way it is.

What is the best feature of this blog? The organized randomness.

Rating: 9 out of 10 - only because I'm not ready to be humbled in such manner by your brillance grasshopper (smile).

Labels:

content header

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home