content header
Thursday, June 7, 2007
A Glimpse of My Not-So-Dainty Life

____________________________________________________________________________

Blog Being Reviewed
: A Glimpse of My Not-So-Dainty Life
Reviewed By: Chatty Chicka
____________________________________________________________________________


At First Glance: I love blue. Love, love it. Which is a good thing, because there's a lot of it here. Not diggin' the header much....

Template/Design: The template bothers me a bit, and I'll tell you why: It's more a template for someone a lot older than this blogger. I don't know. I'm just not feelin' it, dawg...

Having said that, though, I will say that the sidebar is not cluttered with stupid crap. And Michi, the blogger, is just cute-as-hell.

Content: I gotta tell you, as I am "forty-something", it's kind of hard for me to relate to this blog. This kid is eighteen! And, I'm still a little unsure about whether she actually blogs in english, or her native language, and then translates it. (She is from the Phillipines). But here's the thing: She seems like a GREAT kid. Really. She's in school to become a nurse, apparently makes good grades, and makes her mama proud.

Here's my favorite post. What a little cutie.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? The template. Michi, since you obviously know what you're doing, make something young, stylish, and hip for yourself, and get rid of the old woman and the cats....

What is the best feature of this blog? You can't help but like this girl if you bother to read her posts. Have I mentioned that she's cute as hell? I don't think I'd blogroll her, but that's only because I'm old and she's Y-O-U-N-G.

Rating: 6

Labels:

content header

3 Comments:

Blogger Chi Tomi says...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6/07/2007 5:48 AM  
Blogger Chi Tomi says...

Hiya Chatty Chicka!

Thanks for the awesome review, and the great advice.

I'm planning on redesigning my blog template, one that'll suit me better. =)

Kudos to your brilliant blog review site!

More power!

6/07/2007 5:50 AM  
Blogger Frau Zee says...

I love this kid...

6/07/2007 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home