content header
Monday, June 4, 2007
Imago Dei
Blog Being Reviewed: Imago Dei
Reviewed By: Sexy Simone

____________________________________________________________________________
At First Glance: You just don't want to know... Okay, well maybe you do since you are here looking for blogs to read or to review or to bitch about or to whatever... So here goes - I thought YAWN! Homeless sign and a cross? It's not going to be my kind of day I guess.

Template/Design: I don't know personally if there is a template out there (besides the standard blogger of course) that turns me off more. When I go to a blog I don't want to be reminded of homeless people or anything religious. I want fun, something to get away from the everyday humdrum things. That being said, the sidebar is neatly organized blah blah blah. Again, this is where the whole review thing gets sticky, because I am flat out NOT a bible thumper HOWEVER I not a bible lover in any which way or form. In fact, religion is my absolutely least favorite subject in pretty much the entire world. So... maybe I'm not the one to review this, but I'm giving it a fair try - I really am!

Content: All I can say is this - It is thorough, you can certainly say that! Um, I don't know, the writing is extensive, and I'm sure to people who follow this sort of thing it is well thought out and well written. To me it just looks like a two year olds scribble on the bedroom wall. But that's just me.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Honestly, I don't think I would change anything if again, you are someone looking for this type of blog.

What is the best feature of this blog? That I'm done reading it? Nope, that isn't it. The thought provoking religious posts? Um, yeah, that's the ticket.

Rating: 7

Labels:

content header

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

Thanks! Not quite as bad as I was expecting. But in reality, I think this was kind of pointless since my blog isn't your cup of tea. I was surprised that you didn't comment on any of the "nonreligious" stuff I have going on, like the "Who is Mandi Kaye" page and, of course, my Southern dictionary.

6/04/2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger Diva Dee says...

Well shut my mouth and call me a Christian... I am totally liking this gal!

Maybe I should have reviewed this one-- being I'm the holiest one here! LMAO

Seriously though, Amanada. I love your blog. I found it very thought-provoking and I'm adding it to my ever-growing list of blogs I try and check in on as often as possible!

I'm certainly not a "Bible thumper" either as Sexy Simone mentioned, but I do consider myself a Christian. Your blog seems to be about more than that-- and I totally LURVED the Southern Dictionary!

6/04/2007 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Yay! Thanks, Diva.

6/04/2007 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home