content header
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Hits and Mythses
____________________________________________________________________________

Blog Being Reviewed
: Hits and Mythses
Reviewed By: Chatty Chicka

____________________________________________________________________________


At First Glance: A couple of things strike me right off the bat. I'm not diggin' so much on the template, and the first post I see is an announcement that he can no longer update his blog, "at least for the summer".

Template/Design: Somewhere out there, the perfect template is just waiting for this blogger to find it. The one he has Is. Not. It. I do like the way this blog is set up, and I promise you, once you start reading, you will forget all about the crappy template. It's a damn crying sad shame that he's on hiatus after only 5 months.


Content: Oh my gosh, I wanna marry Craig. Gee, I hope he's over 30, because if not, then I am a great big ol' cradle robbing pervert, but if loving you is wrong, dude? I don't wanna be right.... I've read every blessed word and I have to say YOU TICKLE MY FANCY. My husband would prefer that my fancy remain UNTICKLED, but hey, the damage is done already.

He's funny. He's sarcastic. He's a bit silly, but in a VERY GOOD WAY. What a fabulous sense of humor. And what a sick, sick mind...

Please do me (and Craig, of course) the honor of reading this. And this. Oh, and you HAVE to read this one. And check out the comments on his posts, because they are almost as funny as the posts themselves. And then GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES and beg him to come back!

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Well, I hate the template, but after reading the fabulous content, it seems hardly worth mentioning.....

What is the best feature of this blog? The myths. And the realities. Oh, and the comments.

Rating: 9
Marry me, change the template, and I'll give you a perfect "10". Seriously, Craig? Come back! I myth you.... (Oh God, I'm so lame.....)

Labels:

content header

3 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris says...

i love hits & mythses....come back, craig! we miss you!

6/20/2007 11:36 AM  
Blogger MXI says...

Thanks Webmiztris..
I usually have to pay people to say nice things about me...
Chatty Chicka is obviously highly intelligent with superior taste!

6/20/2007 1:03 PM  
Blogger utenzi says...

Nice blog there but those red links on blue background are hard on the eyes. His good content makes up for it.

6/26/2007 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home