content header
Thursday, May 31, 2007
acte gratuit

____________________________________________________________________________

Blog Being Reviewed
: acte gratuit
Reviewed By: Chatty Chicka
____________________________________________________________________________


At First Glance: My first look at this blog filled me with dismay. Standard blogger template, which I hate and despise, and the font on every post is a different color. So, there are a LOT of colors on this blog. And all those dots on the template are just ....yuck.....

Template/Design: Again, I was turned off by the template. May I politely suggest you do a google search for "free blogger templates"? There are fratillions of 'em out there.

There aren't any ads, for which I bowed down to thank the Lord God Above. The side bar is neat and uncluttered, and her "about me" made me chuckle. However, the archive is at the bottom, so my suggestion would be to move it up, maybe under the "about me". Also, I like the "books just finished" section, because I READ STEPHANIE MEYER'S NEW MOON, TOO, THAT'S WHY!!!

Content: Dear Tiny 6.8 ounce baby Jesus: Thank you so much for letting me get this blog to review. Because Emily is a GREAT WRITER! I laughed, I cried... no wait, I didn't cry, I just laughed... and then laughed some more. She's sarcastic and funny and fresh and cute. Hell, the whole family is CUTE! The blog is a bit picture heavy, but I had no problem loading it, and honestly, in my opinion, the pictures just make me love this blog more. I am unashamedly a fan.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? The template. Definitely. Because Emily? Your blog should LOOK as good as it IS.

What is the best feature of this blog? Lordy be, aside from the template and the "font of many colors", I love it all. Great pictures, great writing, great people. And, she made this. How could you not love her, after that?

Rating: 8.5
I started with an 8, but, I love her writing, and her husband is cute as a bug. So, extra credit!

Labels:

content header

3 Comments:

Blogger acte gratuit says...

Alright, alright...I'll chance my lame template!!!

5/31/2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger acte gratuit says...

change, that is...

5/31/2007 2:03 PM  
Blogger Frau Zee says...

haha, and here I said you were a good writer! good thing I didn't say you were a good speller, huh? ha!

5/31/2007 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home