content header
Monday, July 16, 2007
The Nass




Blog Being Reviewed: The Nass
Reviewed By: Diva Dee


At First Glance: *sigh* Another boring WordPress template.

Template/Design: See above. Plain-janer template. No color, no life, no spark to keep me interested.

Content: You can get the gist of this guy's writing style here... then you will better understand what I'm going to say next.

Is this dude blogging from his Sidekick or sumpin'? Cuz i h8 ppl talking like dey are IM'ing. N starting sentences with "N"... how hard is it to just type AND? And didn't you know you don't start a sentence with AND anyways? Sheesh! AND thats not all... there's Harry Potter, a glowing review of the movie "Meet the Parents" (wasn't that movie released like in 2000?), birthday shout-outs to his friends... I'm bored, people. His comment about the new Harry Potter movie:

Well, the movie’s out n today I went to see it. Before I go to the details I can tell u that it’s better than the previous ones; much better. And no, I’m not saying this coz there’s a kissing scene in this one

BO-ring!

It seems like he's way behind the times on any posts relating to the US entertainment industry. I mean, come on. Talking about "Meet the Parents" and Skid Row's "18 And Life"...? the song's from 1989, y'all!

On a side note, I was getting a little pissed off with his habit of emphasizing in bold random parts of his blog... you'd be reading along and all of a sudden you'd see a couple words in bold. Here I toodle along thinking its a link to someplace way better than this one, and I'm shot down everytime time.

I like this movie because it has a lot of jokes in it. N cuz it has some new people in it.


See what I mean? No mo-fo method to his madness, and it irks the hell out of me.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Erasing it from my memory would be a start.

What is the best feature of this blog? Do I have to answer this? Ok... I choose:

D. None of the above.

Rating: 1, ma homie. I might just have to go out and buy myself a new purse or some new sandals to make up for the trauma of reading through this blog.

Labels:

content header

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

On being behind times on US entertainment industry... I think he's from the Maldives, so that could explain (although not the Skid Row part !!!).

I'm just saying cause when I lived in France, we got movies ages after North America... ;)

7/16/2007 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Hi there Diva.
Thanx for the review. I guess there are some things I need to look at.

Zhu: Yup, we're kinda behind the times on the entertainment industry.

As for Skid Row song, it was a good one! I wonder if u guys would say the same thing if somebody had written about a Beatles song. Even though it's an old band, doesn't mean their songs suck ;)

7/16/2007 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

haha. Nass u got only one..

well in Maldives we dont have any copyright laws or anything. we just download the movie as soon it comes out. almost evryone around here (Asia) does. im now watching Tranformers right now at my home. but the original stuff might come here a bit late.

7/16/2007 7:25 PM  
Blogger utenzi says...

I can't explain why, but I really like this blog. The look especially but also the content. Odd.

7/16/2007 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

I kinda had the feeling... same goes with France, except most French don't speak English so they have to wait for the dubbed version !

You look like a nice guy... my best advice would be blogging in "proper" English : no cool MSN like language ;)

7/16/2007 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Thanx Utenzi and Zhu! :D

7/16/2007 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home