content header
Thursday, July 12, 2007
I Almost Forgot...
We have another addition to the gaggle of hags here at "So Many Blogs..."

Smooches to NAUGHTY NINA! Welcome, welcome, welcome!




Naughty Nina is a sassy chic with an attitude to match. She can tear you up or be your best friend, and sometimes even both. With her snappy wit and charming ways she'll suck you in and work you over. Her gigantic personality will make you love her… but her attitude may piss you off.



What makes her tick: Money, bling, and the high life.
What ticks her off: Rotten attitudes and PMS.
content header

2 Comments:

Blogger Madcrow says...

Aloha Nina and welcome.. Please be nice to me.. :)

7/12/2007 5:36 PM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger says...

Welcome, Nina! I am bowing to you for two reasons. #1- because I adore your avatar (I'm blonde, too!) and also love "money, bling and the high life," and #2- because my blog is in your queue to be reviewed. :)

7/14/2007 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home