content header
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Mslovely's Blog Palace
____________________________________________________________________________

Blog Being Reviewed
: Mslovely's Blog Palace
Reviewed By: Chatty Chicka
____________________________________________________________________________


At First Glance: Oh my God, I've never seen so much crap together in one place in my whole life! I'm goin' in, but if I'm not back soon, send in a search party....

Template/Design: I'm sorry. I hate it. I mean, I really, really, hate it. First of all, you've got THREE columns, and each one is CHOCK FULL of this and that, and something else. Her sub-header reads "Read about my custom graphics and cool widgets, tools, free stuff, humor, sexy stuff and link stuff!" Dude, pick a subject, and stick with IT. There's just too much stuff here. It took me FOREVER to find the archives. My God, there's even stuff piled up at the BOTTOM of the page. And I'm sorry, I swear I don't mean to be rude, but the picture in her "About Me" section looks like she's POPPING A SQUAT.

Content: I wish I could say some positive things about this blog. But I'm just not diggin' it. The technical information is hard to understand, she does paid posting, which I abhor, and most of the rest of it is stuff that maybe somebody would be interested in reading? But not me. I just was bored. All the way through it.


What is the first thing I would change about this blog?: Myself, I would delete the damn thing and start over, but cleaning up some of the useless piles of drivel on the sidebars would help alot. Also, I personally think a technical, instructional blog should be kept separate from a personal one.


What is the best feature of this blog?: This little angel, right here. This is the best thing I found on this blog.


Rating: 2



Labels:

content header

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

I've never seen a blog so cluttered. I mean, I don't even know where or what to read !

7/12/2007 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home