content header
Friday, July 13, 2007
The Subconscious guru of a conscious nut!



Blog Being Reviewed: The Subconscious guru of a conscious nut!
Reviewed By: Naughty Nina



At First Glance: A creepy profile picture and one post since May 13th... buddy's not off to a good start.

Template/Design: Boring standard white template – no frills here folks.

Content: Random yammering about nothing that makes a lot of sense - nor is it remotely entertaining. At first I thought I just wasn’t getting the point because dude gets a lot of comments… until you read them and see that most of them are his own! Or they’re conversations back and forth with his readers in the official language of the Oompa Loompa’s (and I quote “iyye dhimaavi ekuveriyeh bunee male' ga kudhin hedhun alhaa goi! e kaleyge bunee kuda dhari fulhah ganna hedhun amayah ves hama baraabaru vaane oo kekeke”). Whatthefuck is that?

I highly doubt the volcano this guy is from is even in North America’s hemisphere so I can forgive the Maldivian to English bits that get lost in translation, but even with giving him that leeway… his writing is just weird and I don’t get it.

What is the one thing I would change about this blog? Nothing I guess – if I were a twenty-two year old from the Maldives. If I was though, I wouldn’t expect North American’s to understand me, relate to me or enjoy my rambling like maybe the people of my own culture would.

What is the best feature of this blog? I couldn’t find one after ten minutes of thinking about it and I gave up. There just isn’t one.

Rating: 1 - For the sneak peek at Maldivian culture and statistical information about youth, gays and drug use in that part of the world.

Labels:

content header

2 Comments:

Blogger Diva Dee says...

We picked a good one to break you in with, right?

I totally agree with every word you said.

iyye dhimaavi ekuveriyeh bunee male' ga kudhin hedhun alhaa goi! e kaleyge bunee kuda dhari fulhah ganna hedhun amayah ves hama baraabaru vaane oo kekeke

ROFLMAO

7/13/2007 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

I had a look and I totally agree... he only has 10 posts on this blog anyway !

He should have submitted his other blog, there're some nice islands picture on it.

7/13/2007 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home