content header
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Wraith of Love
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Blog Being Reviewed: Wraith of Love
Reviewed By: Sexy Simone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At First Glance: Another pompus walking thesaurus that has nothing better to do then throw her education in the face of us po' folk.

OH FUCK THAT! No post since January of 2007??

No Review For You!

Don't you just love that Seinfeld episode? The Soup Nazi still cracks me up to this day.

I'm just wasting space since I'm under strict contract to review any and all blog that comes my way. Wait, I did eventually read a couple of words - it's a freaking book! She ended with Chapter 6. If I wanted to read a book, I'd head over to my local library and choose one myself.

Rating - 1 - you got balls to publish your cathartic unrequited love story on a blog (her words, not mine).
content header

5 Comments:

Blogger Madcrow says...

LOL.. I love your reviews.. No punches held back.. I'm starting to get a little worried but excited for my blogs review.. Not sure if you got submit for it.. " Tomorrow's Entertainment.." Will be waiting patiently and excited, while squirming a bit.. Keep up the great reviews and work..

7/11/2007 7:03 AM  
Blogger DirtyBitchSociety says...

Now, that's an in your face review. I love it! hah!

7/11/2007 8:21 AM  
Blogger Bill Blunt says...

If I wanted to read a book, I'd head over to my local library and choose one myself

Of f***! Have I got a right to feel nervous, or what?

Kind Regards and Grovellations

THJnr

7/11/2007 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

You never know, if you're lucky someone else will get to review your blog :-) You can only hope right?? lol

7/11/2007 11:41 PM  
Blogger Frau Zee says...

Mr. Hamburger, somehow, you remind me of those Burger King commercials with the whopper junior who wishes he'd never been "broiled"...

anyways, dude, you belong to me... see ya' in 2 weeks!!

7/12/2007 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home