content header
Monday, July 16, 2007
Dragon:050376



Blog Being Reviewed: Dragon:050376
Reviewed By: Diva Dee




At First Glance: Seeing THIS when I first opened his site is NOT a good sign. That's the only post this month.

Template/Design: I like it. Not my favorite colors, but it vaguely resembles a mural, and meshes well with the purpose of your blog. I'm not so keen on the sidebar though. All of the awards and gobbledy-gook on the bottom of the sidebar serve no purpose. They don't link to anything. They just sit there. So what exactly is "Portraits of the Dragon" and "Robin's Interpretation"???

This blogger needs to give a little more of a bio about themselves, also. It's not completely obvious from the get-go what the author's age, gender, etc is. You get a feel for it after reading for a while, but it would be nice to state that at the beginning. If I was a random blogger clicking through a rotation of blogs, I don't know that this one would have caught my attention. I probably would have kept clicking "Next."

Content: Most of the posts are pretty wordy, but I'm giving him props for some damn good thought-provoking ones. Don't forget this one, too.

So, we've stumbled onto a writer. A good one, I might add. Not a blog you'd go to for a little light-hearted humor or to see the latest meme. Oh no, this man is blogging his thoughts, his feelings, and his beliefs. Sometimes, I think we all need to be a little more like this.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Get back to blogging again.

What is the best feature about this blog? Definitely the content. You should all at least take a gander at it and see for yourself.

Rating: 8+1=9 I'm giving him an extra point because I stumbled onto his other blog and I liked it.

Labels:

content header

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe says...

'preciate it Diva.

7/16/2007 4:42 PM  
Blogger Carrie says...

I <3 my Dragon-friend :D WTG!!!

7/18/2007 7:36 AM  
Blogger Barb says...

Good job Dragon! I'm sure I would fair a LOT worse. LOL

7/18/2007 4:13 PM  
Blogger Odat says...

Dragon is awesome!
Peace

7/19/2007 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home