content header
Sunday, July 1, 2007
The Web Pen Blog


Blog Being Reviewed: The Web Pen Blog
Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



At First Glance: What the hell is this?


Template/Design: It was cluttered like a a Junkyard. There was alot of side and bottom clutter as well. My eyes are criss crossing.

Content: As the theme from Fred Sanford begins in the recesses of my mind - I am on point about this place being cluttered. He's a comedian, but unfortunately this is just not my cup of tea - but are reviews really about what I like or what someone else might like? I say - PLEASE TAKE ME OUT OF MY MISERY, but someone may like this humor. He got cartoons and all kinds of shit - he must have known someone would be confused because he also has a Favorite Post section; but sorry I got lost and am sitting on an old tire - waiting on the search and rescue team.


What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Moving it from my screen to YOURS!

What is the best feature of this blog? That he has the nerve to have a spot where you can translate this into another language - it might work in say Swahili.

Rating: 3 out of 10 - it just was not my cup of tea.

Labels:

content header

2 Comments:

Blogger The Ferryman says...

It IS a little cluttered, but Howard completes me.

7/02/2007 5:11 AM  
Blogger Howard says...

Well, poo, I just cleaned it up, too. Oh, well, next spring. Thanks for stopping by at least.

7/06/2007 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home