content header
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
I Live Under a Rock



Blog Being Reviewed: I Live Under a Rock
Reviewed By: Diva Dee



At First Glance: Clean, neat-- this should be an easy review.

Template/Design: I like the title, but then there's a tagline ("And boy is it heavy!") and THEN there's a "sub-tagline." Yes, thats totally a word. A FIFTY-TWO WORD sub-tagline. I'd shorten that up. My suggestion:

a sheltered geek discovers she is gay. Oh shit.


On to the sidebar. Clean and neat. Me likey. She's got an "ABOUT ME" section at the top of her sidebar... but it doesn't tell anything about her! (Note: This is where you need to put your 52-word sub-tagline.)

Content: Before going any farther you should all take a minute and read this post. You can also take a glance at the "more crap" page, and you'll see this is an interesting blogger with a lot to say. She seems to have several readers, so obviously I'm not the only one liking her.

You're going to get a lot out of this blog-- everything from spying on the neighbors with video cameras to stupid people to moving vehicles. When I first clicked on the link to this blog, I expected a humorous delving into the life of a lesbian. Little did I know I was going to be sucked into her writing. She has an excellent way of getting her point across, and I enjoy reading what she has to say. I have added her to my bloglines, and I will most definitely become a regular reader of this site.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? I don't really think there is anything I would change, except maybe think about doing something different with the header and tagline.


What is the best feature of this blog? To be honest, I really like the whole thing. The content rocks. Just keep doin' what you're doin'.

Rating: 9.5 - I really couldn't find much of anything to be critical of.

Labels:

content header

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie says...

I like this blog, a lot :)
She's been on my "check as often as possible" list for quite a while!

Us dragon chicks have to stick together, you know?

6/05/2007 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home