content header
Monday, May 14, 2007
The Adventures of Pamalicious
BLOG BEING REVIEWED - The Adventures of Pamalicious

TEMPLATE - It struck me right away. This woman must obviously have a personality just from the header that I found when I finally reached her new page. Great pictures! My only suggestion for the template, because I really do love a lot of things about it, is to capitlize the title - it tends to get mixed in the with the pictures. You might also consider changing the color, but that may be my personal preference! I HATE gold! It reminds me of the 70's retro years which weren't really that great for me, lol. The sidebar is A.W.E.S.O.M.E! So well organized, and neatly laid out. A woman after my own heart! No fancy pictures, no bullshit, just what you need to know in an easy to find way.

CONTENT
- She just moved here to her own site so I didn't get a chance to read much, but what I read I thoroughly enjoyed! It is a mix of her life, and her new home. Wait - I found the previous blog link! Yay! It gets better :) Funny stuff! I honestly can't even give you specific links because there were so many LOL moments! The writing is both pensive and honest while being witty and generally entertaining. There are pictures to put the name with a face, and I'm telling you, it is a great mix of a blog! I enjoy this woman - she can talk just about as much as I can.

RATING - 9 out of 10

Labels:

content header

2 Comments:

Blogger melodyann says...

I LOVE this site! I just watched her video and immediately linked to her. Too, too funny! I love her!

Terrific review, by the way, Simone!

5/15/2007 6:40 AM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger says...

LOVE your review site! I'm submitting my blog for review right now. :)

5/19/2007 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home