content header
Monday, June 11, 2007
Doppler, A Roadies View


Blog Being Reviewed: Doppler, A Roadies View
Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



At First Glance: Nice solid uncluttered Template - bring on the great roadie stories.

Template/Design: I like. It's calming and doesn't cause temporary blindness. It reminds me of the concrete and open road (the color scheme) which fits a man who travels alot. I don't mind the advertisements - it's rock and roll baby! Nice - my hangover is starting to dissipate.

Content: Surprisingly this is a personal blog and a rather nice one if I say so myself. You have to exhale because you (1) won't be getting any hot groupie stories while on the road or (2) the names of anyone he works with - yet you get a feel this is a person who knows their job, enjoys it but isn't living through it. When he's not on the road - he's as normal as you and I. I read quite a bit because I liked the fact that his cadence never changed - which lended itself to that feeling that he was not a overly impressed.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Well I could say add some of the things I mentioned above, but I like it the way it is. I would maybe just add a bit more 'fire'. You know folks see Roadie and want you drunk really drunk at some point and time, lol

What is the best feature of this blog? As I mentioned above he comes across like it's life and I'm not that impressed without the sarcasm etc. and it works.

Rating: 8 out of 10 - Personally I liked it, but due to the fact that I was a little disappointed that you didn't have a panty collection or some wild shyt like that; I give it an 8 - you are ruining my image of the crew, laugh.

Labels:

content header

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home