content header
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
enidd - the third person singular
____________________________________________________________________________

Blog Being Reviewed
: enidd - the third person singular
Reviewed By: Chatty Chicka
____________________________________________________________________________


At First Glance: God help me baby Jesus, I don't understand people who have plain, boring templates. I want to scream! Pull my hair! Fling bits of poo like those cute little monkeys at the zoo....

Template/Design: enidd, do yourself and everyone that I want to sent to your blog a favor, hmm? GET A NEW TEMPLATE, PRONTO!! It's not that hard to do, me thinks... Then again, you're not on blogger, so maybe it's harder. What do I know? But GAWRSH, your template sucks....

Content: I'm not diggin' on the third person singular... although the explanation? is. fucking. hilarious. And so is lots of other stuff she writes. Like this. And this. And that one, there. Oh, she's charming. And witty. I have to admit, I don't understand a third of what she writes... Those Brits and their slang... so zany!

What is the first thing I would change about this blog?: Template, template, template. There's nothing wrong with the writing.

What is the best feature of this blog?: The writing... enidd loves to entertain us... and for that we should thank our lucky stars.

Rating:
8 - Live long and prosper, enidd... then maybe you could BUY a new template.



Labels:

content header

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

gah, enidd's a minimalist. except where d's are concerned - in that case she thinks two are better than one.

but thanks for the 8, and enidd's glad you found her more fun than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

7/18/2007 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Congrats on the 8, Enidd!

7/19/2007 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home