content header
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
odat's mumblings
____________________________________________________________________________

Blog Being Reviewed
: odat's mumblings
Reviewed By: Chatty Chicka
____________________________________________________________________________


At First Glance: I'm not even gonna say it... Ok, yes I am. Crappy template. Complete and utter ugliness. I feel sad that you tried to pretty it up with pink and only succeeded in making that putrid green look more horrid. Please visit the links that Diva Dee has so graciously provided... And find something that isn't so barf-y stomach tornado inducing....

Template/Design: See paragraph above^. And there's way too much fluff on your sidebar. The bat doesn't fit, and it makes your sidebar look way too messy. Ditto the "awards" buttons. They are snobbish and self-serving. No one else really cares. Like Diva Dee, I HATE having to scroll all the way to the bottom to find the archives.

Content: I see lots of those "day" posts. You know the ones: Sunday Funnies, Monkey Mondays, Happy Dance Fridays. Lots of memes. Lots of stuff that bores me to near tears. She has lots of comments, and a heavy blogroll, so other people obviously love her. *sigh* This is just not the kind of blog that I like to read. So, I recommend to you that you go and check her out for yourself. Spend a few minutes reading, and decide whether or not Odat's Mumblings is for you...

What is the first thing I would change about this blog?: Scrap the template, get a new one, lose the award buttons and sidebar "extras", write things that are personal and revealing...

What is the best feature of this blog?: Obviously, she loves blogging. She posts often, she's perky... As I said, it's just not my kind of blog.

Rating:
4 - for the obvious effort she puts into this blog.


Labels:

content header

4 Comments:

Blogger Odat says...

LOL Thank you. Your reveiw is much appreciated!

7/19/2007 4:12 AM  
Blogger Odat says...

P.S. I see that you're always saying that putting up award buttons is snobbish and self serving....but........what else is one to do with them???? I get them, I like them, so I flaunt them! Peace

7/19/2007 4:15 AM  
Blogger Schmoop says...

I have the same hang up with awards too, Odat. People take the time to award them so I feel an obligation to post them. Cheers!!

7/19/2007 5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

There's just so much love in this room right now. I feel all "happy" inside.

7/19/2007 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home