content header
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Misheru
Misheru - Warning, may cause drowsiness.

HERE YEE HERE YEE! Lend me your ears eyes so that I may boldly claim that I hate the following blog! Yes, it has happened! I digress, hate is a strong word. Allow me to rephrase and instead claim my intense discontent for this following blog.

First Impression - "What the fuck is that header picture?"
That was all I could think of and it set the tone for the rest of the torture reading.

Template -
What template? It's a fucking white piece of web paper with a crazy-ass picture on the top of it. At least it's clean and organized. Props for that.

Content - No it does not get any better here. Oh look, she is a pay per post blogger. Whoopity-doo! Alright, far be it from me to judge bloggers because they choose to try to get paid to write blog entries. But seriously, $4 to $6 dollars per post? Is that really worth whoring yourself and time out there? No it's not. Fuck, why don't you just answer the envelope stuffing ads in the newspaper. It's just as legit and you'll probably make more money. Blog because you enjoy it, not because you can get paid for a post here and there. It turns people off (ok most people) and turns your blog into an advertisement instead of a personal journal that has meaning. I couldn't even make it through the blog. I looked at some pictures, read a few posts and my eyes glazed over as if I were stoned (and I honestly wish I were, instead of reading this blog). Sorry, but there was nothing that made me laugh, made me wonder or even came remotely close to holding my interest.

In Summation - Run away. Run far far away.

Rating 2 out of 10 (2 points for neatness... because neatness counts)

Labels:

content header

5 Comments:

Blogger Diva Dee says...

GAWD! I think I hate this one as much as the one Simone just reviewed.

And for you, Ruby Lou-- liker of all blogs-- this one must really be bad if YOU gave it a 2! LMAO

3/02/2007 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Wow. You guys were pretty mean. For the record, I blogged for 2 years before doing a single paid post. My reaction to your review? Fuck you. Sorry, but I won't be sending traffic your way. Good luck...maybe someday you'll be cool enough to actually have a real site instead of blogger. Sour grapes? I guess. But it's pretty hard to stomach this kind of review coming from someone who thinks purple AND green AND blue and Flowers! Lots of Flowers! Makes a good site. Sheesh. Sorry I asked.

3/12/2007 11:40 PM  
Blogger Diva Dee says...

Oh miss misheru... must I remind you of the email you sent when ASKING US TO REVIEW YOUR SITE?

I'd like to submit my site, http://www.misheru.com, to be reviewed. I've read the fine print and agree. Thanks! Your site is a lot of fun and I am interested in what y'all have to say about my site. Thanks again.

~Missy


If you want to hate us now that we gave you a bad review, thats your choice. Funny though how BEFORE we reviewed you, you thought the site was a "lot of fun". So you just liked when we made fun of OTHER people but not you.

3/13/2007 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Okay, so I asked for it, but you were new and I thought you were going to be funny and bitchy, not just bitchy.

That and I am a serious blogger, I've been blogging for over 3 years and I thought it would be good to get some pointers. Except that you pretty much admit to not actually reading the site...

Oh, and I don't remember signing something saying I wouldn't be bitchy back. *Stomps feet* *Pouts* *Sends bitchy e-mail* So take the review down. Who the fuck cares? Oh, and the delete button in blogger is under "moderate comments." *Bitchy Smile*

For the record...I didn't like it when you made fun of OTHER people. You reviewed a favorite blogger of mine and were actually nice, so I wasn't aware that your point was to be bitchy. My fault. I will watch more closely next time. But don't expect to be an asshole in the blogosphere without getting a few comments back, regardless of the disclaimer.

3/13/2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger Diva Dee says...

My dear, we have no intention of taking your review down. We stand by our opinions, and sorry if you felt the review was unfair. We didn't like your blog, but maybe there are other people out there that do. Submit it to them to review if you're looking for a sugar-coated nicey-nice opinion.

You've been blogging for 3 years and consider yourself to be a "serious blogger?" Then why did you submit your site to us? We in no way have ever made ourselves out to be anything close to serious!

Obviously you keep checking in to comment even though we reviewed your site almost two fucking weeks ago. So, go ahead and leave whatever comments you feel like.

Trust me, we can take it!

3/13/2007 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home