content header
Friday, April 13, 2007
Fida Inc.
Fida Inc.

I don't even know where to go with this review.... fuck.

Template
- I hate it. It really is as simple as that. The font is way too damn small and it's in box format which means larger, creepy spaces between some words. The whole page looks incredibly sloppy and it's full of clutter. The colors are ok, but that is about as far as the generous comments are going to go.

Content - Good god woman pick a fucking direction! Are you going to give me travel advice, bitch about a hilarious video that Alanis did (which was the best thing in your blog) or complain about the payscales of ministers versus presidents. PICK SOMETHING! A travel advice blog is great, but it should be separate. If you want to bitch about why ministers make more than presidents, which is a valid gripe, that is fine but all your shit is lumped together like a gigantic mess of thoughts and it's aggravating. You run the gamut of topics and it's disturbing.

Now, before you guys start shaking your heads and thinking, well, doesn't everyone's blog run the gamut of topics? Yes, you are right. Even my blog runs the gamut but I'm not annoying with tiny font and bad grammar! So there! And I don't lump in travel advice with pointless bullshit about Lance Bass movies!

Sidebar - Yes, I hate that too. It is full of shit that I don't care about. I mean FULL of shit. Seriously.

In Summation
- Her posts are hard to read, visually and grammatically and this blog sucks. So, I'm taking the advice she gives in her lame "About Me" sections ... I'm LEAVING!

Rating: the biggest fattest ZERO I have ever given.

Labels:

content header

2 Comments:

Blogger Diva Dee says...

OH MA GAWD

Thats all I can say.

4/13/2007 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

wow... u're harsh

4/15/2007 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home