content header
Friday, April 13, 2007
Watching the Wheels - I think?
Watching the Wheels

Just to show I'm not a complete heartless bitch I'm not going to say "come back and ask us for a review when you fucking decide not to change the address and move your blog!"

But I won't say that. Instead, I'll just say that Watching the Wheels is apparently not going to be maintained anymore and she is now at Another Aimless Blog.

Lovely... which one do you want reviewed!? You submitted WTW but now you are at AAB! Regardless, I can't figure out either blog because there isn't a clear "about me" section or my favorite blog necessity for blogs like this that you can't just jump into and figure out.. a note of INTENT!

So, when you get your shit straightened out ask for a re-review. At this point I'm just too confused to be fair.

No rating...
it's better than the big fat zero Fida Inc. got!

Labels:

content header

1 Comments:

Blogger Diva Dee says...

Well, holy HELL, you got some shitty blogs to review today... OUCH!

I sure hope the ones I am working on later this morning will not be this bad... we could have a run of ZEROES!

4/13/2007 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home