content header
Friday, April 27, 2007
Georgian Blues
Georgian Blues is a blog I have seen in my travels and I have a definite opinion about. Whether that opinion is good or bad remains to be seen :)

Template - This is a tough one - because I like the blog, but hate the template. For me, that is a strong word, but not one given without advice on how to change it. It is sort of typical blogger, but the background is changed, and not necessarily in a good way. It is dirt brown. Brown is NEVER good on a blog. It sort of works when put altogether, but I think for the writer's personality, she could change the template to more fit her. The sidebar is neat and organized without too much crap which is always enjoyable! Google free blogger templates and find one to fit who you are! Standard templates never show off the true persona.

Content - This is typical life stuff. She is a mom of 2 kids but it is definitely not a mommy blog. Theresa (Don't call her Terry!!), has a good mix of interesting subjects, with a few meme's to read. It is easy reading, and you can easily find yourself checking back to see what she is up to. I think this blog is more geared to women then men because it talks about motherhood, goals, life journey's, and dieting... which works for this particular genre. If you get a chance, check out the squirrel saga - it really does make you laugh!

In summation - Lose the template, and your good. Your blog won't appeal to all, but for me I find it to be a great tale of your life and everything that it includes.

Rating - 6 out of 10

Labels:

content header

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky says...

please view my blog @ www.thoughts-ideas-ponderings.blogspot.com

4/27/2007 10:26 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman says...

I like it, and I'm a guy but...just barely.

4/30/2007 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home