content header
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Bio Girl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Being Reviewed: Bio Girl
Reviewed By: Sexy Simone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


At First Glance: HOLY CIRCLES BATMAN!!! What the hell was this girl thinking with her template???

Template: Again, holy shit! Talk about blinding the readers with one glance, either that or making them so dizzy that they throw up from seasickness. I don't know what she was thinking - Girl... what were you thinking? Just circles, circles everywhere. All different colors, right in your face circles.

Content: If I can get by the circles I'll give this blog a looksie...Ok, I can't. Seriously, I'm trying. I get halfway down the post and the circles force me to look away. I think your content, from what I read is fine. Amusing actually with the meat themometer. The circles are too much for me to continue though.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Um, DUH! I've said it enough. Get rid of the fucking circles!

What is the best feature of this blog? Posts I might read - a newlywed microbiologist in her 20's? You could do a lot with that!

Rating: 3 out of 10 - Let's do this - I think your blog has potential if someone could read it. So, I propose you get a new template and I will personally take time out of my busy, hectic, oh so overwhelming day to review it again. I will do it right away as soon as you sumbit it. Just send in another request and have Diva Dee send it directly to me, and I will more than happily spend time reading it. I just can't now - it's giving me a headache, and I'm not exaggerating!
content header

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah says...

Okay, point taken. I will change the bubbles! Thanks for being willing to take a second look. I will let you know when I have it changed!

6/13/2007 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home