content header
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Kensingtons Fate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Being Reviewed: Kensingtons Fate
Reviewed By: Sexy Simone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


At First Glance: Damn someone is horny! What is up with the dripping red lips??

Template: Ok, I'm not sure what I'm thinking here, but I do know that no boy under the age of 14 should look at this picture. Sure, it's fun, sure, it's slutty, but what point are you really trying to get accross here?? The sidebar is awesome, the colors are vibrant and great, but really... all you can see is that girl's lips!

Content: A good mix of the fun and the serious. The writing, when done, is good! I thoroughly enojyed some of the funniest posts, and I found myself being sad with the more serious posts. The problem is, is there aren't many of them. Only 3 posts for May, and she skipped December and January altogether! I think you should keep writing! The more the better... I'm not saying you have to write every day, but the posts in April (14) of them were great and just enough to keep some readers.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? The amount of time you write... you need to do so more on a regular basis in order to build readership. You have a good blog - keep it going!

What is the best feature of this blog? The sidebar... it is a sidebar freaks dream!

Rating: 7 out of 10
content header

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown says...

Thank you for the compliments. New template on it's way that captures the true spirit of Kensie, and I will try to write more than once a month!
Thank you again

6/12/2007 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home