content header
Monday, July 23, 2007
Almost Interesting Musings on Life



Blog Being Reviewed: Almost Interesting Musings on Life
Reviewed By: Diva Dee




At First Glance: The handful of current posts on her front page are all MEMEs. Oh YAY.

Template/Design: It's a jacked around Blogger template. Standard form, but she did get creative enough to add some colors. Whoop-dee-doo!

The sidebar is starting to get out of control like my leg hairs when I'm out of razor blades. The blogroll needs to be shortened up, and MOVED... to a new page, or sumptin' -- its just long.

And the categories? Holy hellfire and brimstone... Um, FIFTY CATEGORIES? Good GAWD, woman! Whatever are you thinking? 222 posts and FIFTY categories? You might want to rethink that. You're micro-managing your blog and its annoying the hell out of me. Also, the archives should be moved to the spot right underneath your "About Me" section. Thats where it belongs, my dear.

Content: Like I said previously, you do a helluva lot of memes, girl. Besides that and all the talk of Project Runway, I think the rest of the blog is fluff. Filler. Stuff to pass the time until you get another meme to do. I read through quite a few posts that basically just listed everything she did in the course of a day. Rearranging a desk at work. Cleaning the house. Hell, if I wanted to know more about that stuff, I'd take a look at my own life.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? Start putting some more life into your posts. *yawn* I need to go take a nap. Have anything amusing happen to you? Anything? Anything at all to make me want to come back?

What is the best feature of this blog? She attempted to jazz up a plain Blogger template. It just still needs more work.

Rating: 3

Labels:

content header

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home