content header
Friday, July 27, 2007
Speak for Money


Blog Being Reviewed: Speak for Money
Reviewed By: Naughty Nina



At First Glance: Oooohhhh shiny glossy lips – I love that!

Template/Design: Standard boring blogger template – yaaaawwwwnnnn !

Content: For the love of God… why can’t I ever get a fun, funny, interesting blog to review - full of bling, boys, love, sparkles… even kids I could deal with… but financial diarrhea? Somebody please just kill me now. This is not for me and I don’t even know where to begin, so you’re just going to have to go there yourself to feel the pain first hand, don’t just take my word for it.

It’s a blog about making money on-line, banking, financial stuff and a bunch of other boring as hell yammering that I don't give a crap about. Sorry dude, this topic is not my flavour AT ALL and sadly for you, you ended up with the worst pick of the so-many-blogs review chick pile to do this review… I want to meet someone with money, I have NO intention of learning how to make it myself. By the way…do YOU make money doing this? You wouldn’t happen to be single and looking for a Gold-digger would you? No? Just checking.

What is the one thing I would change about this blog? Uhm... maybe blog about making money in a more entertaining manner? Open your creative thinking box dude and throw in some humor or at least subliminal mind control brainwashing so people stay longer than half way through one post before they choose killing themselves over reading on.

What is the best feature of this blog? One post had great big font that was easy to read.

Rating: 3 – because there’s probably something interesting or educational in here somewhere - it’s just that I couldn’t bear to stick around to find it. Let me know if you do.

Labels:

content header

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

My blog has boys on it. With their shirts off. There's no nudity on it, though.
Yet.

7/28/2007 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home