content header
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
WTIT Tape Radio: The Blog
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Blog Being Reviewed: WTIT Tape Radio: The Blog
Reviewed By: Simone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


At First Glance: Oh yeah, moving pictures baby! This should be fucking fun (insert sarcasm here)

Template/Design: A dark and annoying template with a whole lot of buttons and pictures. Could it get any better? Nope, he has the sidebar from hell as well. You know people, sidebars aren't meant to be so confusing that no one knows your blog from a scrapbook. But whatever, if it works for you... because it doesn't work for me.

Content: Do I really have to?? OH - I get it, WTIT is a radio station. Jeesh, I didn't get that. The whole tape radio thing threw me off. I thought he just enjoys tape recording himself. This is what he has to say about himself:

IF YOU ENJOY COMEDY, WE HOPE TO BECOME A REGULAR STOP. MULTIPLE AWARD WINNING HUMOR & SATIRE BLOG. WE JUST ARE GOING FOR THE LAUGH. WE DO NOT LET TRUTH GET IN THE WAY OF FUNNY. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE VISIT! THIS IS OUR BLOG VERSION OF THE WORLD'S FIRST & FINEST COMEDY TAPE RADIO STATION, WTIT! © 1967-2007 WTIT


This is what I have to say. I enjoy comedy very much, but you will not be a regular stop for me. You do not have humor or satire... you have many thousands of words to read in a very tiny space. If I sported a penis and some gonads then perhaps I would find what you had to write rather humorous. But since I have tits and have given birth I would say that I am not amused. In fact, I'm bored to tears. I hope your radio show is funnier.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? The MANY different colors. My god! Questions in one color, answers in another, comments in a third, and titles in yet another. I could be the freaking lucky charm dude with as many colors as I see on his blog!

What is the best feature of this blog? Men love it I bet.

Rating: 5 - I don't know, I'm torn. It's not the worst, it's not the best. I didn't find it funny, but I may just be in a really fucking bad mood tonight, so I'm going middle of the road, because I just know there are people out there that will find it funny.

Labels:

content header

1 Comments:

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT says...

Thank you for taking the time. We've reviewed your review, fyi and it is favorable. Adter all, you did have to figure out the call letters and all!

Peace-

Bud

7/31/2007 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home