content header
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Ramblings from a Gypsy Soul


Blog Being Reviewed: Ramblings from a Gypsy Soul
Reviewed By: Lexis Eldorado



At First Glance: Ohh Someone from Another Culture, I'm intrigued.

Template/Design: Almost thought it was a wordpress template but it's not. Plain, but I see heavy visuals in the content; so it might need to be plain white. The sidebar is enthusiastic. She's about travel and food and her sidebar reflects it. I'm intrigued.

Content: Wow! I feel like I haven't been out of my backyard reading this blog. It's like if the Travel Channel and The Food Network had a baby, lol. There's one thing to scour the net looking for appropriate pictures to tell your stories and actually taking them. Her photos are vibrant and colorful and you almost feel like you can touch a leaf or the sand or run through the ocean. Now some of the food made me want to hurl, but I'm sure she's seen some shit we eat over here that has made her want to do the same thing, lol. In terms of the writing. She tells the story without all that 'extra'.

What is the first thing I would change about this blog? More pictures, lol I love looking at these pictures. I would like to see a more vibrant template. There's got to be some type of really cool travel template out there just waiting for her.

What is the best feature of this blog? A great merger of visuals and words.

Rating: 9 Also here is her VT Page for those interested.

Labels:

content header

1 Comments:

Blogger christine says...

Wow, thank you! I'm thrilled with the rating and the compliments and you made my day! :) I especially found this amusing: "It's like if the Travel Channel and The Food Network had a baby". haha

Thanks a bunch, Lexis!

I'm pretty sure which photo you were talking about that made you want to hurl. ;)

7/31/2007 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home