content header
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Space Monkey Pants
Space Monkey Pants - A man obsessed with cookies, barrel monkeys and Skor bar squares... bring on the fun!

First impression: Funny funny funny. I knew it would be funny from the title and was not disappointed when I started reading. The first post was about his father, whom everyone seems to be crushing on. Admittedly, I would totally spank his ass myself. The father that is. Or, he could spank mine. Either way it would be spankerific.

Template: It's simple, black, clean and has an adorable little monkey gracing the header. I want to hug him and squeeze him and make him my own... and call him George. Wait, there is already a cute monkey named George. I shall call him.... Mortimer. The sidebar is not cluttered and that makes me very very very very very very happy. VERY happy.

Content: Hilarious. Intelligent. Weird. Informative. It's pretty much all there. I enjoyed reading his posts and how he tells his tales. It just happens to be a type of "story delivery" that I find very amusing. He does seem to have some sort of mental incapacitation of zipping up his pants and he eats too many cookies but he's still worth reading. Don't misunderstand me though, I doubt he's a some fat pervert lurking in cyberspace. Skinny and sane blogger people love cookies and forget to zip up, too. Besides, he's married... to a pillar of strength no doubt. In fact, reading his reasons that he loves his wife makes me love her too.

In summation: This space monkey bastard has made me fall in love with his dad, his wife and a stupid cartoon monkey. Dammit all to hell! And furthermore, I love him. I do, I love him. I'll be going back for sure. It's possible that his blog is laced with some sort of cyber-potion that corrupts the reader's brain cells by using some sort of sonic waves, or it could just be that he's awesome. And I don't give out that moniker to just anyone. The only unfortunate thing is I could be gaining a reputation for being too nice and liking all blogs. I promise you, I don't like all blogs. I am pretty sure some shitty blogs will be coming in soon.

Rating 9 out of 10 (10 out of 10 is just a highly coveted number and may never be given out...)


Labels:

content header

4 Comments:

Blogger Lara says...

I LOVE THE SPACE MONKEY! I'm so glad he got reviewed so I could be introduced to it. It's hilarious!

2/18/2007 12:46 PM  
Blogger Lara says...

P.S. Review ladies, could you pretty please have the link to the blog that is being reviewed open in a new window? I like to flip back and forth between the blog and your review as I'm reading it...and it's really a lot of work to right click on the link to open in a new tab.

2/18/2007 12:54 PM  
Blogger Diva Dee says...

I'm not sure why this particular link is NOT doing that. All of the others open to new windows, but for some reason this one is not. I'll keep trying to figure it out!

2/18/2007 2:34 PM  
Blogger Diva Dee says...

Space Monkey rocks... I don't like the black template though.

That was a good review. I'll have to check around his site!

2/18/2007 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home