content header
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Tagged and Bagged
______________________________

Tagged and Bagged

Template - It's a template that I see entirely too much of. It's a free template that has worn itself out. He did add his own embellishments to it which show some creativity and also show a great direction that he could run with if he would get a new template.

Content - This is what I consider to be an artsy blog. Even though I love art, all forms, I'm indifferent to this blog. I think the idea of his blog, his photographs and his explanations are actually intriguing but it's just bland. The potential is there.... oh it's there. However, he indicates in his about me section that he is learning.... so hopefully he will grow.

Sidebar - No need to even mention... it's just fine on it's own.

In Summation - Finding art in graffiti is not a new concept but it's not over done either. This blog could really be something. For starters, a new template.

Rating 6 out of 10 - A new template, a few spices, some personality and it could be a 10.

Labels:

content header

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie says...

sigh. I would have stuck around to read it had I not been blasted with popups. :(

4/20/2007 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home