content header
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
The Queer Chef
_________________________________________________


The Queer Chef

Template
- I love it, but I'm not in love with it. I love it because I seem to have an odd fixation with everything green these days and it's "Mr. Clean" clean. I love things that are "Mr. Clean" clean. But I'm not in love with it because it's a tad boring. This isn't a bad thing though. I just like a bit more flare... personal choice. The header pic is awesome even though it's "Anime-ish" and I don't dig on Anime. Still, hil-AAARRRRR-ious picture. Right on my little gay friend. Right on. Seriously, a lot of bloggers could learn a thing or two from this template... like how to organize and live clutter free. Yet another reason why I love gay men. And, believe you me, I LOVE gay men.

Content - Well, this I don't love so much. Truthfully, the posts are mundane. But, his personality shines through them sometimes. I read a few posts farther back and found some interesting things out so I'm sure if I were to keep reading I would find more. One thing I read that caused me to fall head over heels in love with this adorable little gay man is that he loves Ghost Whisperer. OMG I TOTALLY LOVE GHOST WHISPERER! LOVE. IT! He also posted a video of Jennifer Love Hewitt's that I had never seen. I knew she could sing but never saw her sing or saw any videos. Now, I'm even more in love with her. As if that were possible. So, for posts that are boring there sure is a lot of love flying around here. I am not liking his "click here to read more" thing at the end of some posts. Just put the whole damn thing up there. If it's to keep the page shorter, fine, but the posts are not that long anyway, so just put the whole thing up!

Sidebar - Perfection. Complete and total perfection

In Summation - Honestly, for content that's pretty mundane I sure read a lot. I enjoyed this blog.. I might even go back to it.. and not just because I loves me some gay men either.

Rating - 7 out of 10


Labels:

content header

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

Thanks for the review! I do agree that some of my posts lately are quite mundane being that my filming and studies are devouring every single writing creativity in my braincells. But I am making a comeback if you check the recent ones.

Also I implemented this "click to read more" so it allows my blog to load a bit faster especially to the one who are still using dial-up. Probably not there or where I am living now but for some countries in the third world. But I will think about it.

4/25/2007 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home