content header
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Lost In The Battle
Lost In The Battle

Template - You know, I've never been a fan of the Fushia look - hot pink if you may... but this template is pretty good! It is a great combo of black and bright pink that really makes everything stand out. The header is kind of cool, and the sidebar is PERFECT! Let me repeat - I said Perfect! Take notes people, it is extremely well organized, and very pleasing to the eye! The posts are seperated nicely so you are certain where one ends and one begins. The more I look at it, the happier I am!

Content
- Let's see, the first words that come to mind are witty, funny, and generally pretty good. Some of the posts are definitely big yawns, but for the most part they are easy reading and enjoyable. There really isn't too much to say because it is above average but not like "Wow" she is the best writer ever! It is a lot of "life" stuff, like root canals, kids, snow, and SD - her ex that is now called Sperm Donor.

In Summation - You might have to go back a few months to really get to know her but it seems like if you do you might enjoy reading her. As for me, I did enjoy it, I just didn't get drawn in like I would have to go back, ya know?

Rating - 7 out of 10
content header

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

Lost in battle is actually a good read and I like it!

4/17/2007 1:45 PM  
Blogger Twyla says...

Thanks for the review. :-)

4/17/2007 8:11 PM  

Stick around and read... Twyla let's you into her world and it is a very pleasant read....

4/19/2007 7:40 AM  
Blogger Gina says...

That's Twyla! :P

4/19/2007 12:30 PM  
Blogger Barb says...

She's been on my sidebar for ages!

4/22/2007 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home